Beetle Pro is a Powerful WordPress Theme for Designers, Photographers and Storytellers. Beetle Pro is a theme for creatives who need a blog or a website to showcase their own portfolios and resumes. Its features make it is suitable for different kind of personal and professional needs. Here are some core features:
- 100% Responsive. Your website will look great on any device (desktop, tablets and smartphones) and Retina displays.
- HTML5 Powered. It's based on Underscores (_s) and semantic HTML5. That's because we care about performance and SEO.
- Parallax Scrolling. Beetle sliders come with a smooth parallax effect option to make your website more appealing.
- Infinite Portfolios. With Beetle Pro theme you can create infinite portfolios: it is a great way to show off your work at its very best.
- Google Maps Integration. We have provided Google Maps API integration in order to let you easily show stylish maps, even as slides!
- UI Components, 600+ Icons. Our themes come with many useful shortcodes and more than 600 icons from FontAwesome and Line Icon sets.
View Full Feature List: http://mokaine.com/beetle-pro-wordpress-theme/
EXPLORE BEETLE PRO DEMOS
Beetle Pro is basically a multipurpose theme. If you are blogger, a designer, a photographer or a creative of all sorts, it is right for you. We have put together two examples of what you can do with it. Ready to discover them? The Designer Demo: http://goo.gl/FBL3mv - The Photographer Demo: http://goo.gl/OF8434
ADVANCED CUSTOMISATION OPTIONS
Built-in Google Fonts Picker. Beetle Pro comes with over 700 Google web fonts that you can pick for your logo, headings, menu, and body. Plus, there is a built-in panel for setting the typography size.
13 Google Maps Custom Styles. Beetle Pro provides 13 Custom Map Styles for creating colourful and stylish maps that you can place whetever you want: in pages, posts, sections and even in the slider!
Build your Resume. We have included some special shortcodes to create timelines. You may need them to build your Personal Resume or to show achieved milestones, product updates, progress made during time, etc.
Create Mockup Carousels. Beetle Pro includes 5 different types of Mockup Carousels (desktop, white/black iPhone, white/black iPad) that you can use to present apps and websites. Better days for interface designers and web developers!
Compose your Pages. Flexibility is very important to us: that is way we have included 21 useful shortcodes, full of options, that you can use and combine when composing your web pages. Unleash your imagination and enjoy!
- Infinite Portfolios
- PSD Mockup Builder
- CF7 Compatible
- Child Theme included
- Image Logo Option
- Custom Favicons
- Featured Image as Intro
- Custom Intro Height
- Ajax Pagination
- Masonry Style
- Extra Slide Transitions
- 21 Shotcodes (columns, buttons, icons, slogans, skills rings, milestones, services, teams, timelines, maps, testiomonials, mockup carousels, custom carousels, CTAs, social links, dribbble section, etc.)
- Practical Manual for using the theme
- XML Demo Files included
You have purchased Beetle Pro, now what? Well, download and unzip the package. Inside that you will find the theme (located in the Theme Files folder) and some other folders.
Open the index.html file located in the Documentation folder, there you will find all you need to know about configuring Beetle Pro.
Before asking for help, please remember that:
- Beetle Pro only works with WordPress.ORG and not WordPress.COM
- We do not provide support for altered versions of our themes
- Third part plugins can sometimes lead to issues. Make sure to disable your plugins to know which one is causing an eventual issue. We do not offer direct support for third part plugins
- We do not provide support on customisations, but offer complete, free support for issues related to the theme's functioning (e.g. bugs, fixes, etc.)
If you find a bug and need our support, leave a comment or drop us a message via our contact form: http://mokaine.com/help/
We will write you back as soon as we can.
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (iOS)
- Chrome (Desktop)
- Chrome (Android)
- Retina ready
- Mobile layout
- Tablet layout
- Desktop layout
- Top menu
No posts found
No posts found
|First created||Apr 05, 2016|
|Last updated||Apr 13, 2016|
|Rating||No ratings yet|
|Joined||Apr 05, 2016|
|Average rating||No ratings yet|
|Last active||Jun 14, 2016|